2020 graduate program
GTA is proud of its reputation in graduate recruitment and the role it plays in our business. We undertake an ongoing and active graduate recruitment and professional development program and are now advertising our 2020 graduate program.
With us, you can expect to work on a variety of transport projects across a broad mix of government and business clients. Offices around Australia and an expanding client base mean you'll be exposed to a wealth of opportunities right across the Australasian region.
You'll be involved in creating transport outcomes that lead to liveable cities and communities; a rewarding career path that sees you constantly interested and excited by your work.
Progression opportunities and professional development ensure you remain stimulated and motivated as you thrive in this important and multifaceted industry.
We cover all aspects of transport – early stage advisory and planning, to modelling, engineering, technical design and more - and we are looking for talented graduates for our 2020 intake, to join our vibrant teams across Australia.
We're looking for thoughtful and motivated individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Motivational fit - you should demonstrate a keen interest in cities and show an understanding of the transport challenges they face
- Management and innovation skills - you should be able to respond to, manage or lead in a variety of work environments, and show an innovative
approach to challenging tasks
- Planning and organisational abilities - you should be able to work on a variety of projects alongside a large and passionate group of professionals
We're looking for candidates who can:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to produce exceptional work
- Consistently deliver a high standard of both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Use initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Show willingness to work on site, as required, including site inspections and transport surveys
These full-time positions would suit recent graduates or students completing their degree, with a demonstrated interest in the role transport plays in creating great cities. The positions suit people with a range of qualifications including planning, engineering, modelling, economics, geography, architecture or other numerate disciplines.
Your application will be assessed through a staged approach, including an initial application review, telephone interview, group assessment and/or face-to-face interviews.
The graduate program is expected to commence in February 2020
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (incl. New Zealand Citizens)
Please continue to our graduate page to complete a questionnaire, submit a cover letter (details outlined through the link), current resume and academic transcript.
Please be aware that we will only be accepting applications made through our website.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will contact
you within 7 days.
GTA Consultants is committed to equality of employment opportunity irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, disability, age, race, colour, faith, nationality or sexual orientation. Our employment and recruitment practices support this principle, enabling all current and future members of the practice to maximise their opportunities.