GTA Consultants has a strong eye on the future.
Our youthful, dynamic team is committed to making a difference with meaningful transport outcomes that solve problems and lead to vibrant, thriving communities.
We do everything to do with transport - from policy to planning, modelling, technical design and more - and each year we offer a limited number of cadetships to third or final year university students
As a cadet you will get the chance to work across a good mix of government and private clients, gaining valuable experience in a successful, interesting an rewarding field that really matters
are you interested?
GTA consultants is now taking expressions of interest for the 2018/2019 cadet program.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to produce exceptional work
- Consistently deliver a high standard of both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate excelling analytical, problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Use initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Show willingness to work on site, as required, including site inspections and transport surveys
This part-time opportunity would suit a third or final year university student with a keen interest in gaining valuable experience across a good mix of government and private clients, in an interesting and rewarding field.
The commencement date is flexible dependant on office requirements.
If you would like to submit an application for the cadet program, please follow this link.