- Motivational fit - you should demonstrate a keen interest in cities and show an understanding of the transport challenges
that they face
- Management and innovation skills - you should be able to respond to, manage or lead in a variety of work environments,
and show an innovative approach in the way in which you face challenging tasks
- Planning and organisational abilities – you should be able to work on a variety of projects, alongside a large and passionate
group of professionals
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to produce exceptional work
- Consistently deliver a high standard of both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Use initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Show willingness to work on site, as required, including site inspections and transport surveys
- What it is about GTA that has attracted you to apply and why you would be suited to a role with us
- Which service offering you have chosen and why - aligning your skills and competencies to your chosen area
Interested in a career that really matters?
GTA Consultants is made up of talented and creative team players, with the desire to create purposeful transport systems that solve problems and shape the cities and regions of the future.
With us, you can expect to work on a variety of transport projects across a broad mix of government and business clients. Offices all around Australia and an expanding client base mean you'll be exposed to a wealth of opportunities right across the Australasian region.
You'll be involved in creating transport outcomes that lead to liveable cities and communities; a rewarding career path that sees you constantly interested and excited by your work.
Progression opportunities and professional development ensure you remain stimulated and motivated as you thrive in this important and multifaceted industry.
We cover all aspects of transport - early stage advisory and planning, operational and analytical modelling, technical design and more - and we're looking for talented graduates for our 2019 intake, to join our vibrant, driven teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
We are looking for driven and motivated individuals, who can demonstrate the following behaviours:
We are looking for candidates who can:
These full-time positions would suit recent graduates or students completing their degree, with a demonstrated interest in the role transport plays in creating great cities. The position suits people with a range of qualifications including planning, engineering, modelling, economics, geography or some other numerate discipline.
Applications will be assessed through a staged approach, including: an initial application review, telephone interview, group assessment and/or face-to-face interviews.
The graduate position commencement date is flexible but expected to be February 2019.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (including New Zealand Citizens).
Please take a thorough look at our website, under the Services tab, you will find each of our service offerings. Take time to read each of these and establish which area you feel you would be most suited to
In order to support our decision-making process, we would like you to complete a one-page cover letter, detailing:
Please follow this link to complete a short questionnaire, submit your cover letter (requirements above), current resume and academic transcript. Please ensure that the file format for each document is saved as a PDF file and the title of each contains your name.
If you have any questions, please contact careers@GTA.com.au and a member of our team will endeavour to get back to you within 7 days.
Applications will close on Sunday 17th June 2018. Personal applications only. NO agencies.
GTA Consultants is committed to equality of employment opportunity irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, disability, age, race, colour, faith, nationality or sexual orientation. Our employment and recruitment practices support this principle, acting where necessary to enable all current and future members of the practice to maximise opportunities.