Sydney - transport engineering professionals
With an incredible line up of challenging and interesting projects, both in the private and public sector, our Sydney office is now recruiting.
We are seeking experienced transport engineering professionals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, who have a passion for the transport industry and pride themselves on delivering high-quality projects.
Ideal skills and experience sought:
- A demonstrated understanding of working for a professional services firm;
- The ability to manage small-medium sized projects from end to end, including responsibility for budget and delivery;
- Preparing and managing the delivery of fee proposals;
- Writing Transport Impact Assessments;
- Transport and Road Network Analysis;
- Knowledge and skills of transport modelling;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships (new and existing);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in NSW policies and guidelines;
- Road Safety Auditing skills would be highly desired.
- 5-10 years in a similar role;
- Undergraduate degree in civil engineering or a related discipline;
- Postgraduate qualifications are desirable but not essential.
If you like the idea of working with like-minded professionals who are passionate about the transport industry, then please use the below link to send your CV to us for consideration.
For applications from recruitment agencies
Please click here to submit
GTA Consultants is committed to equality of employment opportunity irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, disability, age, race, colour, faith, nationality or sexual orientation. Our employment and recruitment practices support this principle, enabling all current and future members of the practice to maximise their opportunities.