GTA Consultants solves complex transport problems with integrated thinking that combines industry expertise with analytical rigour.
Our strategic transport advisory services are typically applied at the front end of a transport scheme’s development. We identify strategic transport needs and problems, undertake complex technical assessments and complete pre-feasibility investigations.
GTA’s transport analytics team works closely with the advisory group and focuses on the evidence base underpinning business case development. Our transport specialists contribute their detailed knowledge and experience to support robust decision-making.
Our advisory team are strategic thinkers who make use of technical analysis to offer real and practical solutions. Our clients are spread around Australia across the government and private sector and value the way we offer an integrated advisory, planning and analytics service.
transport advisory services
- Business case and investment advice
- Transport economics, appraisals & forecasting
- Strategic advice and advocacy
- Risk assessment
- Business analysis and strategy development
- Public transport transactions and operations
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Assurance and benefits realisation
- Economic Appraisal of Customer Experience Improvement
- Business Case for Major Arterial Road Upgrade
- Economic Evaluation Getting Passengers to Stations Program
- Ku-Ring-Gai Council Paid Parking Management Strategy
- Transport Service Provision Strategic Assessment